Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sick!

I know most Americans like to use their sick days when they are not sick. Not me. I have been asleep for hours and have not even changed out of my PJ's. I keep thinking about taking a bath, but I am not sure I have the energy. Yes, you read that correctly. I am not sure if I have the energy to sit in a steamy hot bubble bath.

To make things worse, I lost my phone somewhere in my bed during my last nap. I can't even try to get better at Angry Birds. It is going off now (on silent), and I can not find it. Sad day.

Enough whining.

I do have some great news! I am officially a pastor's wife. The Hubs got the job. It is so humbling and exciting. I was sad to miss his first Wednesday night last night because I was at home on the couch (sick). However, I hear that he did a great job! I am excited for Sunday.

It is funny going from an urban church to a rural church. I grew up in a rural Baptist church, but I have forgotten all of the fun things that we get to do. At our new church we already have plans for a bonfire and a trip to look at Christmas lights! I just need a hayride somewhere in there. Maybe I can get our pastor to arrange that?

No comments:

Post a Comment